Voyageur Fort Langley Rendezvous Paddle
AWAKEN YOUR EXPLORER
Join us for this historical paddling adventure down the majestic Fraser River
Experience Voyageur Life
Paddle down the mighty Fraser River in a replica 34-foot “canot de maître” used by the North West Company in the 1700s. Immerse yourself in an inspiring and unique part of our Canadian heritage through song and story presented by our Voyageur Guides.
Camp inside the walls of Fort Langley National Historic Site
Saturday evening, we’ll celebrate the Voyageurs’ Joie de Vive at our Voyageur Musical Rendezvous with Songs, Stories and Dancing around the campfire.
Your Amazing 4-Part Adventure
- Day 1 downriver paddling with a lunch stop
- Camping inside Fort Langley
- Evening Rendezvous Celebration
- Day 2 explore historic Fort Langley at your leisure
- Paddling in our 34-foot Montreal-class Voyageur Canoes. Each weighs approximately 600 lbs and is an exact dimensional replica of those used in the 18th century on the epic 6-week journey between Montreal and Fort William on Lake Superior
- Each canoe will be guided by a Paddle Canada certified Guide (Gouvernail)
- Paddle, PFD
- Accommodations in oTENTik in the walls of Fort Langley – we have 4 oTENTiks reserved and they each sleep up to 6 people so get a group of friends together for a memorable weekend experience
- Day 1: Rendezvous Celebration Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast
- Canoe paddling snacks
You will be responsible for the following:
- Bedding – sleeping bag, pillow in a waterproof bag (garbage bags in a duffel bag work fine)
- Day 1 Lunch and snacks
- Layered clothing – What to Bring/Wear
- Water bottle (1 litre minimum)
Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
August 6th-7th (Saturday-Sunday)
Teens 13-17: $245
Limited to ONLY 24 adventurers
Reserve your spot on this fun, safe and memorable Voyageur Rendezvous Paddle.
- Download: Voyageur Rendezvous Paddle Application Form (pdf)
- Complete the form
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND OUT MORE TODAY!