Since 1997, Voyageur Adventures has proudly served over 20,000 participants to bring the story and experience of the voyageur canoe to companies, students and tour groups.
- We are the oldest continuous provider of Voyageur canoe programs in Vancouver
- We have the largest fleet of 35 foot Montreal canoes in the world
- In every program, we provide a rich balance of activity, education, entertainment and storytelling to ensure that every participant is connected and engaged
- We strive to honour the legacy and lessons of the Voyageurs through equipment, outfits and materials that replicate the look and feel of the fur trade era.
- We promote environmental protection and sustainability in our day programs, camps and expeditions
- We work toward building a community of like-minded people that honour the past, respect the environment and inspire the future.
Our journey ahead remains as always; to explore, discover and share the challenges and insights of leadership, learning, collaboration and care. And as with any journey, it simply requires one paddle stroke at a time.
We invite you to join us. That is why we are ‘Calling All Explorers’.