To inspire the journey ahead by sharing the legacy and lessons of the Voyageurs
We do this through:
- Engaging in the magic and majesty of paddling in Canada’s Voyageur canoes
- Connecting to the era of the fur trade and the pride, passion and perseverance of the Voyageurs
- Celebrating the richness and diversity of our cultural heritage through stories, songs and myths
- Sharing the timeless lessons of leadership, teamwork and the values essential to the success of all teams
- Inspiring learning that invites participants to continue their own journey of exploration, collaboration and commitment
Since 1997, Voyageur Adventures has proudly served over 20,000 participants to bring the story and experience of the voyageur canoe to companies, students and tour groups.
- We are the oldest continuous provider of Voyageur canoe programs in Vancouver
- We have the largest fleet of 35 foot Montreal canoes in the world
- In every program, we provide a rich balance of activity, education, entertainment and storytelling to ensure that every participant is connected and engaged
- We strive to honour the legacy and lessons of the Voyageurs through equipment, outfits and materials that replicate the look and feel of the fur trade era.
- We promote environmental protection and sustainability in our day programs, camps and expeditions
- We work toward building a community of like-minded people that honour the past, respect the environment and inspire the future.
Our journey ahead remains as always; to explore, discover and share the challenges and insights of leadership, learning, collaboration and care. And as with any journey, it simply requires one paddle stroke at a time.
We invite you to join us. That is why we are Calling All Explorers.